Bond University HDR Scholarship | HDR Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Bond University HDR Scholarship | HDR Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 is announced two times a year for postdoctoral programs in Australia. A limited number of scholarships are available to domestic and overseas doctoral students who wish to continue their studies through the Higher Degree Research (HDR) Ph.D. at Bond University. The Program Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS) is awarded through a competitive application process. The Bond University HDR Scholarships Committee meets twice to award fee waivers and living scholarships based on a merit-based selection process. Students cannot apply if they are receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth to cover HDR fees. Also, Read:Ireland Fully funded Scholarship | Irish Government Scholarship Program
Our research-based training program Higher Degree by Research (HDR) will allow students to acquire job-ready skills through diverse and tailored approaches. The bond aims to make HDR graduates employable and does so by providing support and opportunities throughout the student’s candidacy. We have responded to changes in the job market and have focused on developing pathways for graduates into the public and private sectors as well as academics. Bond currently has two university research centers that reflect our research strength. Each center is supported by outstanding academic leadership and research teams that contribute to world-class research output and impact.
Bond University values its top research students and provides substantial direct financial support to many students. Bond University HDR Scholarship | HDR Fully Funded Scholarship allocates funds to cover the financial costs of the fee offset (waiver) and a living stipend. There are two main rules for determining the distribution of scholarships among applicants. First, Bond University HDR scholarships are to be awarded through a competitive merit-based process. Second, scholarship applicants should be treated equitably and fairly, regardless of their research discipline, and regardless of the source of their scholarship funding.
Complete Details of Bond University HDR Scholarship:
- Degree Programs: Ph.D.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Bond University
- Scholarship Location Country: Australia
- Application Submission Deadline: 31 March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
HDR Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 Benefits Offered:
Stipend $29,863 / year which includes the following benefits:
- Living allowances
- travel cost
- research expenses
- University Research fee
- Site visit Expenses etc
Bond University HDR Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
Before your scholarship application can be considered:
- Having an offer letter from Bond University for a doctoral program
- Must be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. program
- Studying for the doctoral program.
- Must be not nominated for HDR scholarship in Bond previously.
Documents Needed for Apply:
- Research Proposal From Bond University.
- Academic Transcripts and Degrees of previous education.
- Resume/CV which mentioned previous research and conference.
- Research Outline
- Two recommendation Letters
Application Deadline for Apply:
The closing date for Bond University HDR Scholarship | HDR Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 for the doctoral research program is 31 March 2023.
Guide for Application Process for bond University HDR Scholarship | HDR Fully Funded Scholarship 2023:
- The scholarship application process is open to domestic and international HDR students studying or intending to pursue a doctoral research degree at Bond University.
- Your scholarship application will not be accepted until you have received a valid letter of offer for admission to the doctoral research program from the Bond University Admissions Department.
- Some applications for admission may take 6-10 weeks to complete. Make sure you allow enough time to process your application for admission before the scholarship round closing date.
- To help with your scholarship application make sure you visit the new Assessment for Scholarship Applications Framework by clicking the Assessment Criteria button above.
- Applying for admission to Bond University for Ph.D. or Master’s degree You will need to complete an Expression of Interest (EOI) before completing the application.
- Before starting your EOI, please ensure that you have all the necessary supporting documents ready to upload with the application.