Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Applications are now open for Worldwide Students to apply for Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded. Candidates who want to complete Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Programs, and Ph.D. Degrees can submit the Online application. Almost all the desired Subjects and fields like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, as well as management and Development subjects, are available. Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: Matsumae International Foundation Fellowship in Japan 2023
South African nationals are eligible for the scholarship, and applications are being accepted for the programs listed above. The Department of Higher Education and Training is the nominating agency (DHET). Applicants from eligible countries must contact their government or a local representative of the Government of Mauritius for information on how to apply for the scholarship. This is a Fully Funded Opportunity, meaning that all relevant expenses for the selected students will be covered. Must Check: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Fully Funded Scholarship Korea 2023
Every year, the Mauritius government offers many scholarships and fellowships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded. The Mauritius-Africa Scholarship Scheme 2022 is available to qualified South Africans who want to study full-time on-campus for diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate programs in Mauritius. The programs will be offered at Mauritius’ public higher education institutions (HEIs) beginning in April 2023. Never pass up the opportunity to study in Mauritius on a full scholarship.
Complete Details of Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded:
- Degree Programs: Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, and PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Nominated Public Higher Institutions in Mauritius
- Scholarship Location Country: Mauritius
- Application Submission Deadline: 15 April 2023.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Scholarship Benefits Offered:
The financial support available for the Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2022 is as follows:
- Coverage of tuition fees and course-related costs (up to MUR 100,000)
- A monthly stipend (living allowance) of MUR 12,500 is provided (around R 4 500)
- The selected students will be entitled to free basic health care at Mauritius’ public hospitals.
- Airfares to and from Mauritius (round-trip tickets) (economy class)
List of Academic Programs Offered by Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded:
A wide range of academic fields is available for study at the participating institutions under this scholarship scheme. You must visit the scholarship’s official page or the official pages of the institutions to which you wish to apply for more information.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
To be regarded, you must meet the eligibility requirements for applicants. Let’s take a look at them.
- Only students with South African nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in studying in Mauritius as well as a commitment to South Africa’s development.
- They must also have applied for a full-time (on-campus) program at any of the nominated public higher education institutions in Mauritius for the academic year 2022.
- It is important to note that the official scholarship page should be visited for detailed eligibility criteria.
Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 Documents Needed for Apply:
- Equivalent to 12 years of Education
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Transcript of Masters
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study Plan for Master and Ph.D.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
Application Deadline for Apply:
The Closing date to apply Online for the Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded is 15 April 2023. What are you waiting for if it is your dream to study abroad on scholarship? Click on the link to apply for a scholarship in Qatar: Doha Institute Fully Funded Scholarship in Qatar 2023
Guide How to Apply Online for Mauritius Government Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded:
Applicants must apply for their desired program at a higher education institute in Mauritius of their choice. They will be able to apply for scholarships later on.