PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists | pfsa.punjab.gov.pk Jobs
PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists | pfsa.punjab.gov.pk Jobs have announced different forensic Scientists and junior scientists jobs through their website which are highly paid and the best opportunity for those who have the desire to work in the world’s best forensic laboratory. Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore invites fresh applications from suitable candidates having Punjab domicile for appointment on a contract basis (renewable) for the following posts in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore, and Training Laboratory. Check Also: King Abdulaziz University Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Saudi Arabia
Due to its innovative nature and the lack of relevant expertise available in Pakistan, establishing a full-service forensic science laboratory was a major challenge for the Project Steering Committee and the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of the PFSA project. But, the continuous support of Punjab Chief Minister Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif, timely decisions of the government, and tireless work of the project team which included five members from PIU, Nespak, forensic consultants, lab equipment vendors, and joint venture contractors. Imam Enterprises and HA Construction to design and build on engineering, procurement, and construction EPC mode made it possible in a record time of just two years. Completing a forensic science lab project of this magnitude typically takes five to seven years in Western countries with extensive expertise and background in the relevant field.
The establishment of the Punjab Forensic Science Agency is a concrete step towards the realization of a tolerant society by assisting the courts in delivering speedy justice. PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists has been completed in a short span of two months. It is providing forensic services in fourteen forensic areas. Integrating and consolidating all forensic services under one roof will reduce the chances of misuse, manipulation, distortion, and contamination of evidence. Scientific analysis conducted in the agency will help investigative agencies in successful investigations and replace oral evidence with empirical testimony in courts of law. Reliable evidence will be available to improve conviction rates. This will reduce the nominal justice gap in Punjab.
Complete Details of PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists:
- Organization: PFSA
- Mode of application: Online
- Job Location: Lahore
- Education Required: BS, BSc, Master’s and Ph.D
- Job Type: Renewable
- Eligibility: Male / Female
- Application Submission Deadline: 18. November.2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
List of PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists:
- Forensic Scientist Computer
- Forensic Scientist Crime & Death Scene Investigation
- Forensic Scientist DNA & Serology
- Forensic Scientist Firearm & Tool Market
- Forensic Scientist Latent FingerPrint
- Forensic Scientist Pathology Histology
- Forensic Scientist Photography
- Forensic Scientist Polygraph
- Forensic Scientist Questioned Document
- Forensic Scientist Toxicology
- Forensic Scientist Trace Chemistry
- Forensic Scientist Pathology
- Junior Forensic Scientist Firearms & Tool Marks
- Junior Forensic Scientist Latent FingerPrint
- Junior Forensic Scientist Questioned Documents
- Junior Forensic Scientist Toxicology Narcotics
- Junior Forensic Scientist
- Junior Forensic Scientist DNA Serology
- Junior Forensic Scientist Trace Chemistry
- Junior Forensic Scientist
- Computer Forensic
Official advertisement of PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists:
Documents Needed for Apply:
All the Documents needed to apply are mentioned below:
- CNIC of Pakistan
- Resume or CV
- two Passport size Photo.
- Domicile of Punjab
- Educational Attested documents
- Attested work experience DOCUMENTS
- Experience letters if you have them.
Application Submission Deadline:
The Last date for submission of the online application for PFSA Jobs 2022 for Forensic Scientists | pfsa.punjab.gov.pk Jobs is 18. November.2022.
Guide for Application Process for pfsa.punjab.gov.pk Jobs
- All applications should be submitted only Online application, please visit Elite testing Service https://ETS (elite.org.pk). along with the challan form for a collection of the processing fee.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she has to submit a separate application form and a separate fee for each post.
- The candidate should submit his application form, a paid challan form of 1000 Rs, an updated CV, two recent photographs, and duly attested copies of degrees/certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and NOC (in case of government employee). Must be attached.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date of submission of applications will not be considered.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach this office by 18 November 2022.
- The date of the written test/interview will be intimated only to eligible/shortlisted candidates.
- Any discrepancy found in the candidate’s record at any stage will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.