Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023
Applications are now open for Worldwide Students to apply for Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023. Candidates who want to complete the Master’s Programs, and Ph.D. Degree with a scholarship can submit the Online application. Almost all the desired Subjects and fields like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, and law, as well as management and Development subjects, are available.
If you want to pursue your studies abroad in your dream country on a fully-funded scholarship, then what are you waiting for, check out a similar opportunity in Thailand: Asian Institute Of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 In Thailand
The Australian National University (ANU) is a public research university in Canberra, the capital of Australia. It has seven research and teaching colleges, as well as some national academies and institutes, on its main campus in Acton. ANU is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities, placing first in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere in the 2022 QS World University Rankings and second in the Times Higher Education rankings. In 1946, the Australian Parliament founded the Australian National University (ANU). On a national scale, it is a research university. ANU is regarded as one of the world’s top research universities. ANU is ranked first in Australia and 49th internationally by QS World University Rankings. This university has graduated a large number of leaders and intellectuals.
The Australian Government offered a lot of scholarships as well as internships for International Students. Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023 is also one of these scholarships. Australia National University is now accepting applications for ANU International Research Scholarships 2023. Australian National University Scholarships are available to all international students from across the world who wish to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 at Australian National University. These are the Fully Funded Scholarships for pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Australia. The prize is valid for the academic year 2022-23. Never pass up this opportunity to study in Australia with fully sponsored Scholarships. Detailed data is given in the following lines:
Complete Details of Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023:
- Degree Programs: Masters & Ph.D. Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Australian National University
- Scholarship Location Country: Australia
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Application Submission Deadline: 15th April 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
If you want to learn from the world’s greatest universities abroad in China, you’ve come to the correct spot, Please check the link below to apply: HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day
Scholarship Benefits Offered:
The Australian government paid for all of the expenses incurred by selected students while studying. Overseas students are provided with the following benefits:
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
List of Academic Programs Offered by Australian National University:
Australian National University offers all academic fields. Master’s degrees take 2-3 years to complete, whereas doctoral programs take 3-4 years to complete. Program information is provided below:
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
Following is the list of Eligibility requirements for Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023. All of the terms and conditions outlined below are accomplished for the Bursary.
- For Master’s Programs, a minimum of 16 years of education is mandatory.
- Master’s information is necessary for Ph.D. degree programs.
- At the time of application, the Master’s maximum age is 35 years old, and the Ph.D. age restriction is 40 years old.
- Excellent academic record.
- Master’s and Ph.D. research experience
- The entrants must be a resident of Australia or foreign nationals.
- Entrants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Scholarships are given out based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and previous research experience.
- Admission requires an English Language Proficiency Certificate.
Documents Needed for Apply:
Following is the list of mandatory documents needed for this bursary. All of the documents listed below must be uploaded during the online application procedure. Below are the actual details:
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree for Master’s Degrees
- A master’s degree transcript for the Ph.D. program.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV.
- The motivational letter is often known as a statement of purpose.
- Plan of study
- Only Master’s and Ph.D. research proposals will be considered.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the previous school.
- If your preceding degree program was not in the English language, aspirants will need to take the ILETS.
Application Deadline for Apply:
The deadline for applying online for the Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023 is April 15, 2023, for both Australian nationals and international citizens. Round 2 has a deadline of 15 April and is often a smaller round with scholarship commencement or acceptance up to the end of August of the same year. If it is your dream to study abroad on a fully-funded scholarship, then what are you waiting for? Click on the link to apply for a scholarship in South Korea: Future Collective Fiverr Fellowship | Black-Owned Businesses 2023
Guide How to Apply Online for Australian National University AGRTP Stipend Scholarships 2023 :
- The complete software process has been completed electronically.
- Students can apply online by reading all of the guidelines listed above and preparing the documents that must need to be uploaded during the application process.
- Students can apply before the deadline.
- To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2022, applicants must complete an online application form.
- Candidates are ranked and scholarships are awarded based on a competitive ranking process to the top-ranked candidates, subject to evidence that they meet merit-based selection criteria, confirmation of a qualified supervisor, space, and resources being available, in an area of research that is aligned with ANU research strategy.
Students just starting: There is no need to apply for this scholarship because all qualified students will be considered. To guarantee that you are considered, please check the appropriate boxes on the admissions application form to indicate that you want to be considered for any available scholarships.