HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day
HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day has been announced by the Honorable PM of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for Master’s and Ph.D. programs. On the auspicious occasion of the national celebrations of the 75th Independence Day of Pakistan, the Honorable Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has expressed his happiness for awarding 40 Ph.D. degrees. And 35 MS scholarships to Pakistani and Azad Kashmir nationals in the world’s top 25 ranked universities. Also, Check: Future Journalism Teacher Scholarships | Fully Funded JEA Scholarship
After obtaining degrees in advanced technology and advanced fields, these scholars will be a national asset and help usher the country into a new era. 75 scholarships for the world’s top 25 ranked subjects at the world’s top 25 ranked universities in selected fields. The duration of the scholarship will be 2 years for MS and 4 years for Ph.D. The process of internalization and globalization of higher education has resulted in increased mobility of students and academic staff.
HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program cross-border higher education is witnessing rapid growth, with intense competition among universities/institutions in the developed world seeking to cooperate/operate campuses in overseas locations. Despite the rapid expansion of higher education, the government is unable to cope with the growing demand of a growing student population. Thus, there is pressure on the government to increase the estimate of higher education. Cross-border education provides another avenue to address the challenge. Many foreign universities are keen to operate in Pakistan. Hence there is a need to regulate this emerging sector and ensure quality in the provision of higher education.
Complete Details of HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day:
- Degree Programs: Ph.D. and Master
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: HEC Pakistan
- Scholarship Location Country: Multiple
- Application Submission Deadline: 21 March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
HEC Scholarship Selected Research Subjects:
There are 18 research Subject Priorities for 75 Scholarships you can apply.
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Cyber Security – Information Technology
- Data Sciences – Information Technology
- Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
- International Law – Social Sciences
- Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
- Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
- Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
- Urban Planning & Development
- Development Economics – Social Sciences
- Disaster & Risk Management
- Engineering and Emerging Sciences
- International Relations
- Public Administration & Management
- Business Administration & Management
HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program Eligibility Requirements:
- Pakistani or Azad Kashmir national
- Confirmed Admission or Enrollment in world Top 25 Ranked Universities.
- Minimum BS/BE/Masters or equivalent qualification for MS.
- Minimum MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent qualification for Ph.d.
- Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 and 3.75 out of 5.
- Maximum one-second division in a whole education career.
- Maximum age 40 for Ph.D. and 35 for MS on the closing date.
- Must be not having any other scholarship prior to this from HEC.
- For Employees, NOC is compulsory at their institute.
Official advertisement from HEC Download
Documents Needed for Apply:
- Enrollment evidence in world Top 25 Ranked Universities.
- Academic Transcripts and Degrees.
- CNIC of Pakistan or AJK
Application Deadline for Apply:
The closing date for HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day for the doctoral and masters research program is 21 March 2023.
Guide for Application Process for HEC 75th Celebration Scholarship Program | Pakistan Independence Day:
- The tenure of the scholars will be 2 years for MS studies and 4 years for Ph.D. the study
- Applicants have to apply on the HEC Scholarship e-portal and click on Apply Online.
- Candidates must get admission to the top 25 ranked universities in the world.
- Candidates must return to Pakistan immediately after completing their studies.
Successful candidates will have to sign an agreement with HEC for a period of 3 years for MS and 5 years for Ph.D. After completing his studies in Pakistan.