Full CSC Scholarship 2023 | Zhejiang Normal University ZJNU China
Full CSC Scholarship 2023 | Zhejiang Normal University ZJNU China is announced China Government Scholarship for Master and Ph.D. Programs intake of the year 2023. ZJNU China invites many international applicants through different scholarships each year offered by the University. Applicants who meet the Chinese language entry requirement subject to the university’s 2023 program list available, students who do not meet the Chinese language entry requirement must complete 1 year of Chinese language study. After passing the HSK test, the student can begin. Program. In principle, applicants should be recent overseas residents. Read Also: United Nations Internships 2023 [Fully Funded]
Fresh undergraduate students and new master’s students in China can also apply for CSC Scholarship. One of China’s top 100 universities and an important provincial university, ZJNU specializes in teacher education with multiple branches of learning. It offers 68 Bachelor programs, 53 Mphill programs, 28 Ph.D. programs, and 1 non-degree program including 12 BS programs taught in English and 18 Master and Ph.D. programs taught in English from 20 colleges.
The university enrolls over 25,000 undergraduates, 6,000 postgraduates, and over 3,000 international students. Of the total staff of 2,850, there are 1,920 full-time teachers, including 340 full professors and 680 associate professors, and 800 teachers with doctoral degrees. Full CSC Scholarship 2023 | Zhejiang Normal University ZJNU China warmly welcomes students from all over the world to study at ZJNU. For more information about admission to ZJNU, please refer to our website (http://iso.zjnu.edu.cn) or email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Complete Details of Full CSC Scholarship 2023 | Zhejiang Normal University ZJNU China:
- Degree Programs: Ph.D. , Master
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Chinese Govt.
- Host University: Zhejiang Normal University
- Scholarship Location Country: China
- Application Submission Deadline: 20 February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Benefits Offered:
A fully funded CSC Scholarship covers the following things:
- Tuition fee
- Living accommodation fee
- Stipend per month of about 3000 RMB for Mphill and 3500RMB for Ph.D.
- Full medical insurance.
Full CSC Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicants must not have Chinese citizenship.
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age for a master’s degree and must be a bachelor’s.
- Applicants must be under 40 years of age for the Ph.D. program and must be done a master’s.
- New undergraduate students and new master’s students in China can also apply.
Documents Needed for Apply:
The documents needed for Zhejiang Normal University Chinese Government scholarship are listed below:
- Educational Degrees and Transcripts that are attested by a notary public.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Passport scanned copy in document form.
- Two Recommendations letters from your teachers with whom you attend classes previously.
- Personal Statement or you must have a Study Plan.
- Language Proficiency ILETS or any other if your previous education is not in English.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Resume or CV
- Non-criminal record report
- Acceptance Letter is Optional
- Any other documents
For more information about documents related please click here.
Application Deadline for Apply:
The closing date for the Full CSC Scholarship 2023 | Zhejiang Normal University ZJNU China for the master’s and Ph.D. programs is 20 February 2023.
Guide for Application Process for Full CSC Scholarship 2023:
- Click on the “Application online” at www.campuschina.org, and begin with “Create a new account”;
- Read all the required instructions carefully. The category of the program of the university should be Type B, and the Agency No. of Zhejiang Normal University is 10345;
- Upload all the needed documents, and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Uploaded supporting documents should be clear, authentic, and correct. Applicants are advised to use a professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants will face consequences due to unclear or unidentifiable uploaded content. You do not need to post hard copies of your application documents to the University during the application period.