MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded | Yokohama National University
MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded | Yokohama National University allows international students the application for Master’s and Ph.D. Scholarship under MEXT Scholarship of Japan Government. The Department of Civil Engineering, Graduate School of Urban Innovation, Yokohama National University (YNU) is accepting applications for the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2023 which is recommended by the university under the Special Program. It follows that two MEXT scholarships for the Master’s course and five for the Doctoral course will be allocated for the “Civil and Development” program each year. One MEXT scholarship for the Master’s course and three for the doctoral course will be allocated each year for the “Civil and ICT/IoT” program. Candidates who want to get the MEXT scholarship allotted for this program. Also Visit: NUST Faculty Jobs 2022 | National University of Sciences and Technology
YNU Yokohama National University values international applicants. We have years of experience hosting enthusiastic international students and researchers. As a result, YNU has a range of languages, cultures, religions, and values, as well as systems and environments to accommodate such diversity and make campus life better for all. Together with international students, YNU will continuously strive to become a dynamic academic center with a diverse student body and disseminate world-class academic and research achievements to create a better future.
At YNU, about 600 researchers conduct research in various fields and create and apply knowledge as an international center for practical academics that can contribute to the well-being and social development of people in Japan and around the world. Is. This section includes areas of research that MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded is particularly interested in, along with profiles of faculty members who advance research from five perspectives. The practical education offered in YNU’s colleges and graduate schools is rooted in Yokohama’s deeply rooted history and tradition as a thriving city of trade, commerce, and industry. Taking full advantage of the flexibility and adaptability of a medium-sized university with a single campus, YNU pursues innovative and practical scholarship to foster globally competitive talent.
Complete Details of MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded | Yokohama National University:
- Degree Programs: Mphill and Ph.D.
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host university: Yokohama National University
- Host Organization: MEXT Japan
- Scholarship Location Country: Japan
- Application Submission Deadline: 13 December 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Japanese Government Scholarship Program Offered:
- Civil Programs
- ICT Programs
- IoT” programs
Japanese Government Scholarship 2023 Benefits Offered:
- Tuition funds. Tuition funds will be covered by the host university.
- Accommodation: Free hostel for living or accommodations are provided to each awardee.
- Scholarship: Scholarship program according to the Chinese government.
- Masters students are awarded a minimum of 144,000 Yen per month
- Ph.D. students are awarded a minimum of 145,000 Yen per month
- Round Travel Expenses
- Medical Allowances are provided by Japan Govt. to the awardee.
MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded Eligibility Requirements:
- For M.phill Program you must have BS degree students and must for Ph.D. the Master’s degree is compulsory.
- Belonging to a country that has a diplomatic link with Japan
- Be 34 years old
- Be able to arrive at University before 2023.
- English proficiency: Certificate from your previous University or ILETS etc.
- Excellent Academic Score.
Documents Needed for Apply:
- Degree and transcript.
- Not have any sponsorship except one.
- Two recommendation letters.
- English proficiency Letter.
- Completely filled out the Application form.
- Passport Copy
- CV or Resume which is updated according to this scholarship
- ID Card
- Research Plan
For complete detail please Click Here to download the pdf.
Application Deadline for Apply:
The closing date for MEXT Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded | Yokohama National University for the doctoral and master programs is 13 December 2023.
Guide for Application Process for MEXT Japan Government Scholarship 2023:
The application form can be completed through the Yokohama National University Web Application portal.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Handwritten applications will be not entertained.
- Applicants are NOT required to contact professors in the Department of Civil
Engineering for acceptance letter before the application.
- The application duration for scholarships may be reduced due to an unpredictable situation.
- Keep ready the required documents for further procedure.