Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded
Applications are now open for Worldwide Students to apply for Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded. Candidates who want to complete the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Program, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate program with scholarship can submit the Online application. Concordia University offers over 600 Study Programs to international students and Canadian nationals. All Subjects are eligible for the Concordia Scholarship. The university has around 35,000 international students and 220,000 alumni worldwide. Canada is well-known for offering high-quality education to overseas students at a reasonable rate. Must Check: Ottawa University Scholarships in Canada 2023 | Funded
Montreal, Canada’s top-ranked public university. Apply for Concordia University Canada Scholarships for the Fall 2023 Enrollment. The Fall 2023 admission in Canada is the largest intake in Canada, offering all Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programs. Due to CVID-19, Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests. You can apply and study in Canada without having to take the IELTS exam, or you can take the Duolingo English test from the comfort of your own home. They will take the Duolingo English Test. If you want to learn from the world’s greatest universities abroad, you’ve come to the correct spot, also check the link here: Australian National University Fully Funded Scholarships 2022-2023
The Canadian government provided numerous scholarships and fellowships to international students. One of these scholarships is Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded. You are qualified to apply for Concordia University Scholarships. Concordia University Merit Scholarships and other Financial Resources are available, as are Concordia University External Scholarships. Begin your journey right now. Look for Yourself at Concordia. The acceptance rate of 78.2 percent. As a result, admission to Concordia is easier than at other universities. The following is the whole information about the Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2023:
Complete Details of Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada:
- Degree Programs: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host University: Concordia University
- Scholarship Location Country: Canada
- Application Submission Deadline: 18 February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group - Pinterest -
Don’t miss the chance to study abroad for free: The United Kingdom Open University Free Online Courses 2023
If you want to pursue your studies abroad in your dream country, then what are you waiting for, check a similar opportunity: Michigan State University Scholarships in the USA 2023
Concordia University Scholarship Benefits Offered:
Most Concordia University students are awarded competitive financial packages at the time of admission to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: These scholarships cover the entire cost of tuition and fees, books, and residence and meal plan expenses.
- New: 2021-22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships totaling $10,000 are available.
- Doctoral Graduate Fellowships at Concordia University, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- The Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence entails paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. The approximate value is $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship worth $10,000
All Concordia entrance scholarships are automatically considered for applicants through the graduate admissions office of the individual faculty.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
- Concordia University provides “top-up” assistance to Indigenous graduate students who have received scholarships.
- Each year, ten doctoral and twenty master’s scholarships are awarded, each worth $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship-granting $10,000 per year for up to four years.
List of Academic Programs Offered by Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded:
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarship Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Check the Graduate Programs Catalogue: Here
Check Underdergradaute Programs Catalog: Here
Also, check the similar scholarship opportunity in Australia: ANU Scholarship 2023 | Australian National University Scholarship
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students.
- International students or Canadian students, international or domestic, must apply.
- Aspirants must be enrolled full-time in a study program at the Université de Montréal throughout their studies.
- Language Requirement: English Due to COVID-19, Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
Concordia University Scholarship Documents Needed for Apply:
- Bachelor Degree Program is obligatory to have a Higher Secondary School Certificate or a minimum of 12 levels of schooling.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree at Master’s Degrees
- A master’s degree transcript
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV.
- The motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation
Application Deadline for Apply:
The Closing date to apply electronically for the Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded is 18 February 2023(For Fall Intake). If it is your dream to study abroad on scholarship, then what are you waiting for? Click on the link to apply for a scholarship in Netherlands: Rotary Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands 2023
Guide How to Apply Online for Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded:
There are 6 Easy Steps to Obtaining Concordia University Canada Scholarships for International Students.
- Select a Program
- Examine the Requirements
- Locate a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- Apply After You’ve Applied for New Students Get Ready for the First Year
4 thoughts on “Concordia University Scholarship 2023 in Canada | Fully Funded”
AM interesting in this scholarship
I am appreciating
I am interested
We must send a letter of recommendation with all of the documents or separately in a closed letter.thanks